Extract the seeds
Just scoop out the jelly part where the seeds are attached
Remove the jelly part
It can be done simply with the following steps:
- Put the seeds in a labelled glass
- Add some water
- Let the seeds fermented a few days to help break the jelly
- Swirl the glass every day
Once all the seeds have sunk:
- Remove the water
- Wash the seeds
- Let them dry for 2-3 weeks in direct sunlight
- Store the seeds in a closed paper bag.
How long can we keep the seeds
Up to 5 years, if kept in a cool and dry place.